Pass Grade 5 Theory – Answers provides answers to all of the exercises in Pass Grade 5 Theory.
It can be used by:
- a teacher to speed mark work done by pupils
- a pupil to check each answer as they go to make sure they’re heading in the right direction
- anyone wishing to teach themselves independently of a teacher
The two books used together can also be used as a crash course by anyone wishing to consolidate their knowledge of music theory before making the transition from GCSE Music to A-Level Music.
Chamberlain Music to make this purchase.
- Staple-bound: 44 pages
- Publisher: dinglemusic (Mar 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-0955395147
- Product Dimensions: A4 (29.4 x 21.6 x 0.4 cm)
- Category: Answer Book
Answers to all exercises in the Pass Grade 5 Theory.
I just wanted to thank you again for your answer booklet. I spent the few weeks before the exam working through your book from cover to cover, and checked my understanding by way of the answer book. Hand in hand, I think these books would allow anyone to pass level 5 ABRSM. I passed with a merit.–TG, BSc